Client Engagement Manager
InsPro Technologies interacts with its clients through a primary focal point, the Client Engagement Manager (CEM). This role combines formal project management as well as relationship expansion and management. The CEM has overall responsibility for client satisfaction, retention, deliverables and financial performance. This role is based in Eddystone, PA and requires domestic travel up to 20% of the time.
• Develops relationships with our clients by understanding the client’s business and how InsPro solutions can support the client’s business strategy.
• Plans and executes governance for the client relationship; responsible for overseeing and managing all obligations and deliverables for the client which may include hosting support, application maintenance, implementations, modifications, conversions, training and configuration.
• Forecasts, monitors and reports on overall financials of client engagement.
• Reports client status and risks associate with work to the client and internally at InsPro. Develops mitigation plans or escalation steps as needed.
• Develops, monitors and maintains plans for deliverables to ensure on time delivery of a quality product within budget.
• Plans and monitors resource allocations; negotiates resources constraints or conflicts. Works collaboratively with Business Solutions, Development, Solutions Architecture, Product Management, Technical Services and Quality Assurance to plan, estimate, monitor, execute and report on client work.
• Follows change management procedures in documenting, communicating, securing appropriate approval, estimation and planning with the change request.
• Bachelor degree with a minimum of 10 years project management/relationship experience preferably in the technology or insurance sector
• Deep knowledge in the Senior Health, Voluntary, and / or Life and Annuity products product line
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands on experience in software development or web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communications; excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledgeable of SDLC Methodology
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Knowledgeable of various contracting methods and contract basics
• Proficient in using all products in Microsoft Office Suite
• PMP Certification a plus
Meet Some of InsPro Technologies's Employees
Vice President, Development & Solutions Architecture
Dave and his team of software architects and developers write, test, and deliver the customized code that InsPro Technologies’ customers rely on to power their businesses.
Back to top