Business Analysts at InsPro supports system design/redesign initiatives by preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents and functional specification documents. In addition, our Business Analysts support client configuration based on product specifications, client conversions, training and documentation as well as work with clients to address questions regarding their use of the InsPro product. Successful candidates will have specific knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Individual/Group Life, Medicare Supplement, Long Term Care, Universal Life or Annuities.
This position is based in our Eddystone, PA office.
• Work with clients to develop/understand business process management and business requirements of the customers and translate these into software configuration and requirements.
• Recommend InsPro solutions which are competitive and economically viable.
• Strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and deep understanding of customers’ needs to transform into application and operational requirements.
• Interpret and apply technical designs and product specifications.
• Participate and lead requirement research through interviews, document review, workshops, surveys, onsite visit with clients.
• Work collaboratively with internal teams (Client Engagement Managers, Product Management, System Architects, Development, Technical Services, and Quality Assurance) against tight deadlines and competing priorities to deliver InsPro products to the client.
• Analysis, problem solving and testing of applications and modifications.
• 5-8 years of Business Analysis experience (within the insurance sector a plus)
• At least 3 years in a client facing role or having routine interaction as a Business Analyst with clients.
• Associates or Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience, required.
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Ability to communicate effectively with management and staff at all levels.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to research and analyze technical issues.
• Knowledge of Individual/Group Life, Long Term Care, Universal Life Insurance or Annuities.
Meet Some of InsPro Technologies's Employees
Vice President, Development & Solutions Architecture
Dave and his team of software architects and developers write, test, and deliver the customized code that InsPro Technologies’ customers rely on to power their businesses.
Back to top