Are you an Accountant who is way more than just a number cruncher?? We have a rare, but exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our fast growing company! We are a new company in the luxury travel industry, and we are looking for a rock star to fill this role! This is a great position to help grow the Accounting team, as well as touch several other departments. You will make your mark here, and we’ll make sure you know how grateful we are for it!
This team player will assist the accounting department with research, reporting, and the monthly close process. Excellent communication skills, a working knowledge of GAAP and a great attitude are a must.
- Understands month end close process, general journal entries associated with the month end close process, and experience in reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Own process for hotel accounting, including contract management, month-end accruals and corporate credit card reconciliations
- Perform variance analysis for assigned properties/destinations by comparing actual to budget or historical results
- Serve as additional support to revenue and payable teams
- Review property management financial reports on the individual assets
- Interact with other accountants and property operations team to standardize/improve processes
- Partner with contractors to record international operational costs.
- Monthly revenue and occupancy tax reporting
- Assist with annual audit preparation
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Experience with start-up companies a plus
- Be conscientious about achieving deadlines and produce an accurate work product
- Assume accountability for performance
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in concise and timely manner
- Detail oriented and very analytical
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to challenge status quo
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with accounting software (Great Plains a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
Inspirato offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Vacation Property Benefit
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Launched in January 2011 and located in the trendy LoDo neighborhood of Denver, Inspirato is a private club that provides its members exclusive access to a curated collection of exceptional vacation options combined with expert trip planning and personalized service. Each and every day, our mission is to inspire lasting memories and relationships by changing the way family and friends experience the world. Our company culture is based on Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships, People and Innovation. And having a lot of fun together as we build world-class company with strong Colorado roots. If that describes you, we would love to talk.
Back to top