Software Integration Developer
Downtown Denver-based luxury vacation company seeks a dynamic service-oriented professional who is highly-organized and has experience with multiple system integration solutions. The ideal candidate has years of experience designing and implementing service oriented architecture with development on middleware layers (such as Cloud Elements and MuleSoft). The best candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of system and data analysis and best practices and expert level experience with web services and API development.
- Act as an owner for Inspirato’s integration platform
- Maintain existing API implementation through a state of the art integration platform
- Design, develop and implement new services using Java, middleware configuration, and enterprise architecture design patterns
- Work across multi-disciplinary development teams in integration design and implementation for new and existing projects
- Coordinate deployments and collaborate with the web operations team defining world class release processes
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proven expertise with Java frameworks (Spring), Maven/Jenkins, System Integration Design Patterns, APIs, RAML and/or Swagger
- Experience with enterprise design patterns
- Must be able to solve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and efficiently; and work well in group problem solving situations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to translate business use cases into technical solutions, and work with multiple development teams in implementation
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to see the big picture while acting on specifics
- Experience with MuleSoft or similar ESB/Integration platform
- Experience with Agile development processes
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with similar roles / responsibilities.
- Inspirato does not offer visa sponsorship or transfers.
Inspirato offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Unlimited time off policy
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who we are!
Launched in January 2011 and located in the trendy LoDo neighborhood of Denver, Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that provides its 10,000+ members access to hundreds of curated vacation options, delivered through an innovative club model to ensure the service and certainty that affluent customers demand. Every vacation includes personalized recommendations, expert advance planning and access to on-site concierge services. Each and every day, our mission is to inspire lasting memories and relationships by changing the way family and friends experience the world. Our company culture is based on Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships, People and Innovation. And having a lot of fun together as we build world-class company with strong Colorado roots. If that describes you, we would love to talk.
Meet Some of Inspirato's Employees
VP Of Technology
Adam drives Inspirato's technology forward to support its international e-commerce travel initiatives, from its Salesforce practice to its iOS development and web systems.
Back to top