Spanish Customer Service & Collections
Insikt Inc., is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Associate (Spanish & English) and a Bilingual Collections Associate (Spanish & English) to help with non-legal phone-based collections. Responsibilities include:
- Working with Spanish-speaking customers to negotiate and schedule loan payments.
- Finding alternative contact information for customers we have been unable to reach.
- Answers all customer calls and questions
- Alert applicants to pending applications
We are hiring for one position both 6:00am - 2:00pm and 1:00pm – 9:00pm. Working weekends will be required at least once a month.
The team is growing quickly and highly talented/motivated employees will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the organization. We are extremely excited about our future and can’t wait to bring more awesome people into the team!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in BOTH English & Spanish
- Completed 2+ years of secondary education
- 1+ years of experience as a phone Collector and Customer Service Associate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- An energetic, driven, fun and generally awesome personality!
Excellent compensation + benefits including Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
Back to top