Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented, and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries, all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
About This Role:
Do you love problem solving? We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer extraordinaire who will be on the frontline of Insikt’s operational and engineering support. This rock star will resolve complex technical issues with composure under pressure and a great attitude. The ideal candidate should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into a language that all levels of technical aptitude can understand (from Product to Developers to Marketing) then moving the process forward. You'll need to be an enthusiastic self-starter, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and a stickler for details, since you'll be working with some of the smartest operational people and engineers around. Thinking on our feet is a big part of what we do every day at Insikt, so the ideal candidate has an amazing attitude, can learn and present new concepts, has dabbled in development but worked in operations, and wants to be a bridge between operational needs and engineering requests. The Technical Support Engineer focuses on handling inbound escalations/inquiries that range from simple playbook best practices to digging into our codebase.
- Amazing communication and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience on Linux system
- Some development experience is a big asset, and should include RESTful APIs
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases
- Provide efficient and accurate technical assistance
- Work closely with Engineering, Operations and Product teams
- Communicate operational needs and wishes to our software development and engineering team.
- Assist software development with testing and verification of issues.
- Help setup and maintain test and tech support network resources.
- Timely interaction with internal teams requesting support
- Take ownership of technical issues, working with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps and troubleshooting procedures
- Triage, debug and resolve production regressions and outages.
- Automate and innovate on our existing processes.
- College degree (CS degree preferred)
- 1+ year software development experience required
- 2+ years related experience
- Big data (SQL or other database querying) experience a plus
- SaaS and API developer support experience preferred
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
Compensation and Perks:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance (Insikt pays 100% of your medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401k program
- Complementary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
Back to top