Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
Insikt risk origination is looking for a talent to develop credit strategies and build underwriting models for loan approval/declined criteria and loan amount optimization. Risk management is core to our business; making the right lending & investing decisions is key to delivering responsible loan products to our customers and robust, high-performing funds to our investors. We are a lean, tightly-knit team looking for an independent, hands-on problem solver who can apply creative, non-traditional ideas to raw data in order to come up with high-impact solutions for the underserved population we target.
- Develop credit policies/strategies for loan originations.
- Perform performance reviews for overall portfolio as well as segment levels and update monthly risk performance presentation deck.
- Monitor current underwriting strategies and recommend changes if needed.
- Support/Work on loss forecasting for the Insikt portfolio and loan securitization.
- Evaluate new/alternative data sources for enhancing current underwriting strategies.
- Explore new methodologies for developing underwriting models.
- Work with Product teams to implement new underwriting strategies.
- Perform various ad-hoc analysis & reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; graduate degree preferred.
- Strong SQL and Excel skills.
- Experience programming in SAS or Python or R.
- Previous banking/risk management/Analysis experience preferred.
- Good communicator, self-starter and eager to learn in the fast-paced environment
- Compensation will be based on prior work experience.
- Insikt Options.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage (Insikt pays 100% of medical monthly premiums!)
- Complementary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top