Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the passionate team building "Lending as a Service" (LaaS) to power Insikt.
As an essential member of our product team, you’ll work closely with engineering and design – along with several other teams from across the company – to create an innovative product, for a wide range of platforms and devices.
To succeed, you need to be confident working at the intersection of a consumer-facing platform and the needs of a growing white label business. You will be dedicated to creating the best experience for all of our lending partners and consumers.
- Set product strategy, prioritize projects, and develop high-quality products in coordination with designers and engineers in the San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, and New York offices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business development, capital markets and technology teams to clarify and prioritize business and lender needs.
- Develop detailed requirements for new products and provide direction to Engineering team on new features/enhancements as well as completely new applications.
- Consistently and clearly communicate product priorities, project status, and impact to stakeholders both internal and external to Insikt.
- Ability to work across a variety of strategic areas of focus ranging from back office and infrastructure to native mobile apps.
Things You Should Have/Be:
- Uncanny attention to detail and quality
- Intuition of what makes a great user experience
- Ability to break complex matters down into simple, actionable steps that empower teams and drive progress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Unrivaled time management skills and the ability to jump between projects and tasks with ease
- Experience with and enthusiasm to work with distributed teams across the U.S.
- Mobile, iOS, Android product experience a plus
- 3+ years experience working in a product role on a consumer-facing platform
Back to top