Manager, Partner Management
Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, more stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries, all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
Insikt is looking for a passionate Partner Manager to play a central role in the management and development of Insikt’s partners. The Partner Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with his/her portfolio of assigned partners and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. To improve partner and customer satisfaction as well as drive production and revenue, the Partner Manager will need to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. The role necessitates creative thinking and analysis of key account metrics to deliver solutions per partner needs, identify new growth areas and increase production. We are looking for a top performer who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment and sees the role as one with potential for rapid growth in responsibility.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions per partner needs and objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional business and technical teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (e.g. product enhancements, marketing needs, pilot programs)
- Regularly analyze key account metrics and identify new growth areas
- Exemplify a results-oriented approach
Your Skills Profile
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solution-oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Collaborative nature and comfortable working with cross-functional group of teams
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills. Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university. Master’s degree is desired.
- Fluency in English & Spanish preferred
- An energetic, driven, fun and generally awesome personality!
- You will be working with some of the smartest people who strive to redefine the lending space.
- Compensation is very competitive
- Inikst Options
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage (Insikt pays 100% of medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401k program
- Complementary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top