Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
What we are looking for at Insikt
- Develop common styling framework. Work closely with designers, define reusable UI components and keep styles consistent.
- Our stack features Angular, React, NodeJs, Java, PostgreSQL
- Design front-end code style policies
- Work closely with back-end engineers to deliver most optimal solutions possible
- Implementing the UI and client-side experience across our application
- B.S., M.S in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of web application, development experience
- Familiarity with modern front-end tooling
Bonus points to have
- Back-end experience (especially Java stack)
- Experience with Angular, React, Node.js
Back to top