Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
What we are looking for at Insikt:
- You have a solid Linux skills and a passion for computer technology.
- You are passionate about new technology and developments in the industry.
- You approach problems logically and analytically.
- You would like to do things the right way. You know what works and what doesn’t and you can elaborate on the why and how.
- Automating our AWS infrastructure
- Creating and maintaining Ansible scripts
- Managing release and deployment cycles for product lines
- Managing security as we go online with customers
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of professional experience with Linux and cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with AWS
- Strong experience with scripting languages and using them in automation (primarily Bash and Python)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Experience with highly scalable and distributed infrastructure
- Exposure to database technologies and server administration
- Exposure to web-based software development or operations
- Familiarity with the consumer lending space
Compensation and Perks:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (Insikt pays 100% of your medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401K program
- Convenient location in downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
- Complementary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top