Bilingual Workforce Associate (Spanish/English)
Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Capital One, Continental Investors, and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
We are looking for a Workforce Associate to help manage the daily operations of our servicing team, as well as support key operational processes that are important to the business. Responsibilities include:
- Service Desk Execution: resolving escalated cases for employees, partners, and customers
- Service Desk Strategy: improving service desk processes for efficiency
- Live-chat Support: providing prompt support for partners and customers through live-chat support center
- Continuous improvement: gathering information on common operational and technical issues, finding solutions, and providing feedback to impacted teams
- Policies and Procedures champion: identifying policy needs, recommending updates, ensuring compliance from operations team
- Monitoring workflow of servicing team to ensure compliance with service level agreements
- Running operational efficiency reports and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Other Run-the-Business responsibilities: Telephony system maintenance, executing SMS strategies
The team is growing quickly and highly talented/motivated employees will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the organization. We are extremely excited about our future and can’t wait to bring more awesome people into the team!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Nice to Have: Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail with qualitative skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- An energetic, driven, fun and generally awesome personality!
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top