Bilingual Workforce Associate
Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, more stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including FirstMark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries, all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
The Workforce Associate, part of the Operations team, will help manage the daily operational procedures for our Servicing Team (call center team). The Associate will principally be responsible for completing a wide variety of tasks that ensure the business runs smoothly and efficiently. These tasks include:
- Servicing Team efficiency and execution
- Live monitoring of Servicing Team
- Ensuring meals and breaks are taken at correct time, adjusting when necessary
- Ensuring correct codes and states are being used
- Becoming an expert on policies & aiding the Servicing Team in non-standard situations
- Creating the schedule for the Servicing team
- Develop and manage backup plans to cover absences and/or overtime needs
- Validating dialer lists
- Live monitoring of Servicing Team
- Reporting and Analytics
- Running and refreshing operational reports
- Reviewing reports and identifying trends & efficiency opportunities
- Helping supervisors maintain performance records
- Compiling data from different teams to present to supervisors and team leads
- Operational Support
- May be assigned other tasks and duties to support critical operational functions
The Workforce Associate will be essential to our continued journey to improve performance and efficiency as our Servicing Team continues to grow. We need a top performer who is execution-oriented and who seeks rapid professional growth in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Your Skills Profile
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of experience in operations or other execution-oriented roles
- Efficient and flawless execution of given tasks, every time
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Thoughtful and creative problem-solver
- Working knowledge of analytical platforms preferred (Excel, SQL, Tableau)
- Fluency in English & Spanish preferred
- Compensation is very competitive
- Insikt Options
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage (Insikt pays 100% of medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401k program
- Complementary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top