Bilingual Customer Success Associate (Spanish/English)
We are looking for a Bilingual (Spanish & English) Customer Success Associate to be the voice of our company. You will be an expert on our products, services, technology and on financial literacy. Each day you will:
- Speak with customers, guiding them through our application process and helping to provide a flawless customer experience.
- Work with customers to solve technology issues and educate them on our products, services and technology.
- Help educate our customers on credit and finance.
- Provide feedback to our management team on how we can better support our customers and employees.
- Learn about the business - we want to help you become a leader and will do everything we can to position you for success in this company!
We operate on two shifts, 6:00am - 2:00pm and 1:00pm – 9:00pm. We are currently only hiring for the afternoon shift.
The team is growing quickly and highly talented/motivated employees will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the organization. This role is meant to be a training ground for future leaders in the company. We are extremely excited about our future and can’t wait to bring more awesome people into the team! We have promoted many people in this role to other positions in the company, including:
- Workforce Management
- Quality assurance
- Partner Management
- Account Management
- [Soon] Vendor management
- [Soon] Product
Compensation and Perks:
- Total target compensation (base + bonus) between $19 and $27 per hour. Potential to earn $30+ per hour.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance (Insikt pays 100% of your medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401k program
- Complementary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
Insikt is a lending company with a mission. We work to empower underserved borrowers and communities by partnering with trusted brands to provide access to affordably priced, responsibly constructed, and transparent loan products.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, CapitalOne, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
Insikt is a mature start-up, with a great culture of experienced individuals and we are post-Series C. We are a family that has grown from 60 to 130 employees in the previous twelve months. Insikt's goals include disrupting the lending marketplace, while having employees succeed and grow their careers here. Come join our awesome team!
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An energetic, driven, fun and generally awesome personality!
- Fluency in both English & Spanish
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service, administrative, or a hospitality role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- [Nice to have] 2+ years of secondary education
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top