Bilingual Collections Associate (Spanish/English)
Insikt is a lending company with a mission. We work to empower underserved borrowers and communities by partnering with trusted brands to provide access to affordably priced, responsibly constructed and transparent loan products.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, CapitalOne, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
Insikt is a post-Series C start-up, with a great culture and an experienced team. Our family has grown from 60 to 130 employees in the previous twelve months and we expect tons of growth in the future. Come join our awesome team!
We are a tight knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
We are looking for a Bilingual (Spanish & English) Collections Associate to be the voice of our company. You will be an expert on our products, services, technology and on personal finance. Each day you will:
- Speak with customers who are having financial difficulty to develop solutions
- Encourage our customers to build and maintain financial stability
- Help Insikt minimize credit defaults
- Find alternative contact information for customers we have been unable to reach
- Provide feedback to our management team on how we can better support our customers and employees.
- Learn about the business - we want to help you become a leader and will do everything we can to position you for success in this company!
We operate on two shifts, 6:00am - 2:00pm and 1:00pm – 9:00pm.
**We are currently hiring for both the morning and afternoon shifts**
Compensation and Perks:
- Total target compensation (base + bonus) between $19 and $27 per hour
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance (Insikt pays 100% of your medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401k program
- Complementary snacks in the office
- Onsite gym
- Convenient location in Downtown San Francisco less than two blocks from BART
The ideal candidate will have:
- An energetic, driven, fun and generally awesome personality!
- Ability to fluently read, write, and speak in English and Spanish
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service, administrative, or a hospitality role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- [Nice to have] 2+ years of secondary education
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top