Associate Product Manager
Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking better, stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including First Mark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
Insikt is looking for an Associate Product Manager to move new feature development forward from ideation through implementation. Our product team integrates thought across user research, analytics, and strategic business vision to drive direction and simplicity into our technology offerings. You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and conducting user research to uncover customer need
- Working with business, engineering, and design to come up with the best answer
- Keeping everybody on the same page during the end-to-end build process
- Launching new features into market that move the customer experience and business forward
We believe in getting people to where they need to go. This value extends beyond our business principles into Insikt’s internal career development philosophy. As such, you will work closely with a highly-experienced management team to mentor you and help you achieve your personal career goals.
We are trying to solve some of the toughest problems in financial technology:
- How can we make the loan process more transparent and understandable to the customer?
- How do you build a platform so easy to use that a partner agent with zero financial literacy can walk one of her customers through a loan application and repayment process?
- How can we drive additional simplicity into our technology stack while not sacrificing flexibility for each of our highly-valued and unique partners?
We have ambitions to change the world of lending and we are looking for the best product talent to help us achieve our goals. We have no egos, we reward performance, and we’re growing so quickly that you will soon feel like an old-timer.
Examples of some recent projects where we would have used your talents:
- De novo build of our online direct to consumer application and account center
- Creation of a mobile image upload webapp that ensures customers fulfill all our application documentation requirements to move through the loan application process expediently
- Event-triggered messaging framework that automatically sends personalized text messages and e-mails based on application and loan behavior
The team is growing quickly. Highly talented and motivated employees will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the Insikt’s organization. At Insikt, we are inspired by our mission to promote financial inclusion and driven to change the way credit is accessed. Join us and help us grow!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technology field
- 2+ years in a quantitative product role (at a top firm preferred)
- Ability to understand the technical architecture of a product
- Experience creating and championing business cases
- Passion for walking a mile in another’s shoes
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to weigh trade-offs quickly and empirically
- An energetic, driven, fun, and generally awesome personality!
Compensation is competitive. We offer equity packages that allow you to have ownership in this growing company. Additionally, we pay 100% for employee premium and 50% dependent premiums for medical, dental and vision benefits. You can expect a collaborative environment, team building activities, dinners, and fun monthly gatherings, along with mentorship and career growth.
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top