Insikt is a rapidly growing technology company that connects borrowers seeking loans to investors seeking better, more stable returns. Our mission is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. We are accomplishing this mission by enabling:
- Lending: Our proprietary white-label lending platform (Lendify) allows any retail store, online brand, or distribution partner to make loans or provide purchase financing to its customers, in its own brand name, without any prior credit expertise and with minimal upfront investment.
- Investing: Our proprietary investing platform allows accredited investors to buy into a variety of investment instruments backed by distinct loan portfolios underwritten in-house. Each investor has online access to all the same data as our Risk and Analytics teams, ensuring transparency into all investment instruments.
We have brought together the best and brightest from top tier technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world class investment firms. We are funded by some of the most premier investors and entrepreneurs in the world, including FirstMark Capital, Revolution Ventures, Capital One, Continental Investors, and Serengeti Asset Management.
We are a tight-knit team of highly talented and motivated people from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries, all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for the absolute best people who want work hard, play hard, and build a socially-minded, profitable, and enduring business in the process.
We are searching for a Spanish speaking, bilingual District Account Manager to work with our current and new retail partners. You will be the face of Insikt, interacting directly with partner retail store employees for training, support, and promotion of our loan product. Your primary focus will be increasing the number of loans originated on our platform at each of our partners’ retail locations. These employees are not your direct-reports, so you will be the type of person who finds creative ways to influence and motivate the sales associates in our partner locations.
- Training, coaching, and motivating our partner’s associates through compelling presentations
- Visiting retail partner stores regularly throughout the Los Angeles area
- During store visits, interacting with customers to promote our products
- Troubleshooting and addressing questions regarding our products
- Analyzing reports, creating action plans and strategies to increase sales volume
- Conduct promotional tent events in support of partners’ marketing initiatives
- The successes and processes of each retail store is your absolute responsibility, from A-Z
Your Skills Profile
Sales experience with a proven track record in driving top-of-the-funnel sales volume. Experience in a sales supervisory role involving coaching and developing sales teams.
- Fluency in English & Spanish
- Intermediate IT knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in sales and client relations
- 2+ years of management/supervisory experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Own your own reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Compensation is very competitive
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage (Insikt pays 100% of medical monthly premiums!!)
- 401k program
See Inside the Office of Insikt
Founded in 2012 by James Gutierrez, Insikt was born out of the belief that access to affordable and fairly priced loans should not be limited to people with high incomes and FICO scores. Insikt believes the lenders of tomorrow are not banks, but instead media companies, retailers, and brands that have deep relationships with their customers. The Insikt Team works to support this exciting transformation.
Back to top