Solution Engineer -Korea
Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What will you be doing?
As a Solutions Engineer for Korea, you will support regional sales activities through pre-sales technical support to ecosystem partners, advertisers, and publishers, using InMobi’s products to develop innovative solutions and overcoming technical obstacles presented by customers. In addition, you will provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider Engineering and partner services. You will actively shape the business with your technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative advertising solutions.
- Engage directly with partners to provide pre- and post-sales advisory, technical support, and technical account management
- Use your deep technical understanding of InMobi’s products to drive successful customer adoption.
- Act as internal liaison between Regional Sales and Product and Engineering teams in India; be a champion of the Product and Engineering teams on-the-ground in Korea.
- Manage customer product deployments across internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage client expectations, communication and reporting metrics related to InMobi’s products and specific customer deployments.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for all accounts, by setting expectations and anticipating and resolving client technical issues in a timely manner.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate key market and customer requirements from the Region to Product/Engineering team.
- Keep up with industry best practices and products and become a key resource for all client technical issues.
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing and deploying best practice technical sales and support processes in a high-growth, startup environment.
What do we require from you?
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Job Location : Seoul, Korea
Education : BA/BS degree in Engineering or related streams or equivalent practical experience
Functional Area : Software development/maintenance, Testing/QA, Solution Engineering, Technical Support
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal and an outstanding ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple language.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- Good to have:
- Previous engineering, sales engineering or technical account management experience with mobile and/or internet advertising, including publisher and app developer deployments, analytics, ad tags/tracking, rich media and advanced targeting capabilities such as behavioural targeting.
- Experience with mobile app development, Objective C, Java, .NET, Perl/Python
"At the time of applying, candidates should be eligible to work in Seoul without any restrictions and must be proficient in read, write, speak in the Korean Language"
Back to top