Digital Marketing Manager - Greater China
Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That's 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we're working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that's ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and maintain Inmobi China website and update new webpages.
- Manage monthly china version appetite newsletter and emailer campaign for supply business
- Manage the whole leads generation process and marketo database for Greater China part
- Release blogs on Inmobi website basing on the existing contents when needed
- Manage Inmobi Sina Weibo account, release weibo basing on the exisiting contents , create content when needed, attract more flowerers for Inmobi account, interaction with other industry influencers’ Weibo account for brand awareness and generating leads
- Launch SEO/SEM or mobile ads campaign for acquiring leads or brand awareness
What do we expect from you?
Experience: 3-5 years
Location: Shanghai, China
Education: BA/BSc required; MBA preferred
Requirement: Proficiency in Mandarin, English
- Newsletter (monthly) and emailer campaign
- Leads generation process and marketo
- Sina Weibo (by the end of 2014)
- SEM Campaign
Back to top