SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Successful candidates must be at least 16 years of age for non-plant and a minimum of 18 for plant positions.
- Shop Floor Packers: Candidates must be willing to work 24/7 shift hours
- Maintenance: Cleaning, prepping area for painting and painting (multiple positions available)
- Tool Prep Utility: Perform a variety of functions related to tool prep, cleaning, inventory, and record keeping tasks
- Data Entry: Computer Literate/Technical Background for CMMS implementation (multiple positions available)
For the following Corporate Internship position, you must be enrolled in an under graduate/gradate program or be a recent graduate.
This is a project based assignment with regular reviews and a final presentation at end of the summer will be required.
- Human Resources Intern: Talent Sourcing, Recruiting Pipeline Development, Creating and Revising Job Descriptions, and Assisting with a Safety Suggestion/Awareness Program. Analytical skills and strong computer skills required. Candidates with experience in a HSE program are encouraged to apply.
Meet Some of Inline Plastics's Employees
Sarah helps spread the word about Inline Plastics to people and industries around the world through strategic marketing materials and campaigns.
Back to top