Regional Processing Manager - Midwest Region
- Flexible / Remote
The Regional Processing Manager is primarily responsible for the overall volume and revenue growth within the processor category, including large, multi-location processors as well as local and regional facilities, within a specific region. This individual will work very closely with the other members of the Regional Teams (Retail Managers, Distribution Managers) in order to ensure all team members have full alignment on the strategy and goals within the markets and regions.
Essential Function/Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential functions/duty satisfactorily. Other duties/functions may be added or assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide direction and leadership, in alignment with the Commercial Leadership Team, on the customers and markets in which their respective team should be focusing their efforts on.
- Assess the representative's relationships, viability of existing accounts and the representative's ability to produce new business at the account.
- Help representatives increase their sales at existing and targeted new accounts.
- Collect and maintain data to understand what the representatives are doing, tracks sales efforts and analyze success and failures.
- Provide training via feedback and guidance with respect to market knowledge, product knowledge and sales technique.
- Build strong relationships at major and key accounts to insure preferred status regarding new opportunities.
- Communicate direction and vision from management to insure proper presentation and execution in the field.
- Provide internal communication and support to management.
- Review effectiveness of the sales force, recruit and make changes as required.
- Report to management periodically, either written or verbally, information regarding new business, future objectives and goal setting.
- Create and/or utilize current systems to collect and maintain data from sales call reports to track and analyze success and failures.
- Create and/or utilize current systems for monitoring sales activities of the sales force with respect to weekly sales calls and itineraries.
- Create and/or utilize existing systems for tracking market and competitor information as it regards the current sales activities.
- Increase annual sales through the systematic addition of new accounts that meet the criteria for new business.
- Assess new and existing customer potential and communicate to management the viability of maintaining existing accounts and seeking new opportunities.
- Advise management when a strategic advantage or reason may warrant certain business as a target and justification of low margin pricing.
- Co-create a budget for sales and marketing expenses.
- Create a forecast of future business.
- Design and execute sales and marketing campaigns which exploit the current market position and strengths of Inline Plastics.
- Represent I.P.C. at strategic accounts.
- Responsibilities, along with the Commercial Leadership Team, include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Traveling is an extensive part of the job.
The list below represents the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience - Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; and five + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures. He or she must posses the ability to compose letters in response to customer requests. Must be able to make prospective customer contacts and explain features of product, or make recommendations based on customer's needs. Interact with customers or potential customers via the telephone, at trade shows, or company meetings.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume, also the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to interact with public and handle all customer requests, and product line development. Must be able to develop and analyze sales projection reports and statistics.
Back to top