Packer (Nights) - 7pm - 7am
Responsible for removing, inspecting and packing quality product coming from the machines and acting as the first source of quality control.
- Responsible for performing Quality Control inspections of product for defects against the Q.C. Standard and properly document test results on QC013 form as required by WI-QC014-S at each work center at required intervals.
- When/if defective product is found, set aside and notify his/her supervisor.
- Removes parts from machines/stackers and packs properly in cartons.
- Ability to pack/stack parts when machine is running at various cycle speeds.
- Monitor, inspect and pack/stack multiple machines when assigned to machines with gravity and automated stackers.
- Accurately monitors proper carton count.
Must have experience working in a Manufacturing environment. Rotating 12 hour shifts.
Meet Some of Inline Plastics's Employees
Sarah helps spread the word about Inline Plastics to people and industries around the world through strategic marketing materials and campaigns.
Back to top