Packer (Days) - Rotating shifts 7am - 7pm
- McDonough, GA
Responsible for removing, inspecting and packing quality product coming from the machines and acting as the first source of quality control.
- Responsible for performing Quality Control inspections of product for defects against the Q.C. Standard and properly document test results on QC013 form as required by WI-QC014-S at each work center at required intervals.
- When/if defective product is found, set aside and notify his/her supervisor.
- Removes parts from machines/stackers and packs properly in cartons.
- Ability to pack/stack parts when machine is running at various cycle speeds.
- Monitor, inspect and pack/stack multiple machines when assigned to machines with gravity and automated stackers.
- Accurately monitors proper carton count.
Must have experience working in a Manufacturing environment. Rotating 12 hour shifts.
Back to top