IT Service Desk Technician-Level III
Reporting to the Senior IT Infrastructure Manager, the incumbent shall assist Inline Plastics Corp. employees in diagnosing and solving various technical issues relating to computer hardware, network infrastructure and software installations.
- Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge of IT technology including compute, storage and networking
- Support and troubleshoot advanced technical issues with computer hardware, network infrastructure and software installations in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Collaborate with senior members of the IT team to define requirements for Proof of Concepts and new technology implementations
- Monitor and report on the health and utilization of IT Infrastructure
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Research and develop solutions for new or unknown issues
The list below represents the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates or BA/BS Degree, Technical School and or computer certifications with 5+ years of related experience in the troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows desktops, virtual desktops, servers, networks, printers, smartphones, network connectivity and other computer related technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and work on multiple projects at once
- Advanced knowledge with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office365 applications
- Working knowledge of ERP and CAD/CAM applications
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN environments, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, switches, routers and other network devices
- Excellent understanding of Project Management principles
- Effective organization and planning skills and ability to prioritize work on multiple projects with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communications skills including the ability to ask relevant questions, effectively listen, provide information, and collaborate with others in a positive way
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability and willingness to provide support during off hours when necessary
- Ability to lift and move PCs and PC devices such as CPU's, monitors, printers, and other small PC devices.
- Ability to use small tools.
- Ability to work in multiple locations which includes office area, plant floor and any other locations where IPC PC's are located
Meet Some of Inline Plastics's Employees
Sarah H.Product Manager
Sarah helps spread the word about Inline Plastics to people and industries around the world through strategic marketing materials and campaigns.
Back to top