Role - Technology Lead
Technology - AWS, Java/J2EE, RESTful Web Services, JSON, Spring/Spring Boot.
Location - Brussels, Belgium
Compensation - Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what's next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Strong hands on experience as a developer.
- Ability to talk business and technical language
- Expert level knowledge of Java 8 and above and micro services/spring boot architectures and patterns
- Practical experience and knowledge of Cloud platform (AWS)
- Practitioner of clean coding and SOLID design principles
- Expert knowledge of designing truly RESTFul APIs and documentation
- Ready to work on Support projects also, know ITIL framework.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing Streaming and Event driven architectures(Domain Driven Design, Event Storming )
- Strong in java concurrency and know-how of non-blocking IO, functional and reactive programming
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns (OOP, AOP, DDD, Enterprise, etc.)
- High level Knowledge of AWS
- Compute - EC2, Lambda, ECS, EKS, Load balancing, Scaling, SQS
- Storage - DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Load balancing, Scaling
- Knowledge of No SQL Databases like MongoDB
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.