The Training Developer works with Operations, Account Staff and any internal department requesting training materials. The developer helps in identifying training needs in various departments and various positions. The work with subject matter experts for content, then design material that will best train the employee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned.
- Works with the subject matter experts from various departments to understand the specific training needs
- Attends existing trainings
- Develops material and curriculum for initial communicators training for new hires
- Develops materials and curriculum for new programs that instruct on product and client knowledge as well as sales skills and customer care.
- If given training materials directly from the client, make any adjustments needed to reflect specific policies and procedures of InfoCision
- Develops material and curriculum for Salaried positions in various departments
- Hands off the program to the call centers by training the supervisors or trainer to
Conduct subsequent training.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and at least one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in management, coaching and communication, strategic planning, data analysis, financial analysis and budgets. Previous experience in call center required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small groups situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Maintains a valid Drivers License.
Essential Job Functions:
Critical features of this job are described below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Mental: Must be able to effectively communicate with others; complete and understand complex analysis of numbers; read, analyze and interpret written materials; develop team to meet and exceed company standards; ensure compliance with company policies; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements; maintain positive working relationships; troubleshoot and solve problems.
Physical: Must be able to hear and verbally communicate for hours at a time, use computer equipment. Moderate noise level and limited exposure to physical risk.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Knowledge of modern business communication, office procedures and methods. Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to establish priorities, work independently with minimal supervision, and facilitate teamwork.
Equipment Used: headsets, telephones, computer, other office equipment as needed.
Special/ Additional Requirements: Persons in this position may be required to pass a drug, alcohol, credit, and/or criminal background check.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities under the ADA to perform essential job functions
Back to top