Quality Sales Auditor - Telecommunications
The Sales Auditor has a primary responsibility to evaluate calls in their Call Center to ensure we maintain the highest quality standards. The Sales Auditor will also assist in communicating correct procedures to the Communicators in the call center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive, but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties may be required and/or assigned.
- Responsible for evaluating calls on both new and established Communicators including
- Sales Verification Audits
- Target Audits for specific clients or programs
- RFS forms
- Goal Oriented
- Ensuring all assigned audits are completed on-time
- Maintain accuracy/productivity standards as follows:
- Accuracy – Minimum expectation is 90 or above
- Productivity – Minimum of .90 with a goal of a sustained 1.0
- Audio Sales Verification Audits – 16/hour
- Remarks Verification Audits – 22/hour
- Target Audits – productivity standards will be defined by type of audit
- May be asked to do special projects outside of regular workload (including phone time) to ensure all goals within the Call Center and Quality Assurance Department are met.
- Has good communication skills
- Ability to communicate correct calling and coding procedures to Communicators
- Work closely with Call Center staff
- Document daily productivity
- Work independently
- Has excellent listening skills
- Ability to quickly identify areas of improvement/patterns
- Audit calls for specific aspects (i.e., coded correctly, legal disclosures followed, etc)
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Internal Applicants & External Applicants:
Meet the following qualifications:
- No disciplinary action within the last six (6) months; twelve (12) with permission
- Excellent attendance
- Performs in their current role successfully and is recommended by their Manager and Director (minimum 1.10 Performance factor or better, preferred)
Essential Job Functions: Critical features of this job are described below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Mental: Must be able to effectively communicate with others; develop team to meet and exceed company standards; ensure compliance with company policies; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements; maintain positive working relationships; troubleshoot and solve problems.
Physical: Must be able to hear and verbally communicate for hours at a time, use computer equipment. Moderate noise level and limited exposure to physical risk.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Knowledge of modern business communication, office procedures and methods. Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to establish priorities, work independently with minimal supervision, and facilitate teamwork.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Maintains a valid Driver’s License.
Equipment Used: headsets, telephones, computer, other equipment as needed.
Special/ Additional Requirements: Night and weekend hours may be a requirement of this position. Persons in this position may be required to pass a drug, alcohol, credit, and/or criminal background check.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities under the ADA to perform essential job functions
Back to top