Human Resources Recruiter
Job Title: Human Resources Recruiter
Department: Call Center Operations
Reports To: Manager of Recruitment and Retention
FLSA Status: Exempt/ Salaried
Supervise the work of others: No
Position Summary: Responsible for the overall recruiting and retention of Communicators in the call center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned.
- Recruit qualified candidates by attending recruiting fairs, organizing open house events, and advertising with a variety of local mediums.
- Promote company image through various networking events.
- Interview potential candidates for entry level openings in the call center on a regular basis.
- Responsible for conducting all InfoCision and client required pre-employment screens and checks, including background and alcohol/ drug.
- Coordinate retention efforts such as planning special celebrations, playing team building games, and other various morale boosters to provide a positive work environment.
- Manage monthly retention budget by allocating funds to planned events and contests.
- Responsible for completing all operational reports in a thorough and timely manner, with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, or currently working as a Program Supervisor or higher in one of the call centers. Must not have had active discipline within the last six (6) months.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. At least one year work experience preferred. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
Critical functions of this job are described below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Must be able to effectively communicate with others; complete and understand complex analysis of numbers; read, analyze and interpret written materials; develop team to meet and exceed company standards; ensure compliance with company policies; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements; maintain positive working relationships; troubleshoot and solve problems.
Must be able to hear and verbally communicate for hours at a time, use computer equipment. Moderate noise level and limited exposure to physical risk.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Knowledge of modern business communication, office procedures and methods. Skilled to use a personal computer and various software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to establish priorities, work independently with minimal supervision, and facilitate teamwork.
Headsets, telephones, computer, other office equipment as needed.
Special/ Additional Requirements:
Persons in this position may be required to pass a drug, alcohol, credit, and/or criminal background check.
Back to top