Human Resources Coordinator
Infocision is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator.
Job Description: Job Title: Human Resource Coordinator (Akron)
Reports To: HR Manager and HR Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervise the work of others: No
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Position Summary: Responsible for the overall human resource function at the call center level. Position is responsible for, employee discipline, FMLA administration, ADA accommodations, conducting investigations, issuing and retaining documentation, maintaining employee medical files and other duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned.
- Administers employee discipline as appropriate and enters counseling’s into EHRMS and other trackers as designated by call center. Conducts investigations for hourly staff and administers employee discipline as appropriate.
- Responsible for FMLA and LOA administration and the ADA accommodation process in call center. Updates team sheets as required to reflect use of FMLA time
- Responsible for employee relations, dispute resolution and/or conflict management; investigates any complaints and documents outcomes
- Maintains employee medical files and must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Conduct all benefits classes for new hires and oversees employee enrollment in our health benefits.
- Works with the Recruiting and Retention Coordinator in their locations on retention initiatives
- Conducts post-accident investigations, including administration of alcohol/ drug testing, and communication of accident details to our TPA and related contacts in the HR Group.
- Conducts initial interviews for salary (exempt) positions in the call centers and makes recommendations to relevant individuals.
- Conducts quarterly trainings for call center staff on designated HR Related topics and issues.
- Handles all terminations, completes all separation paperwork.
- Attends all unemployment hearings.
- Completes the portion of communicator reviews regarding any increase amount and distributes for further processing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college required. Relevant work experience preferred. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
Essential Job Functions: Critical features of this job are described below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Mental: Must be able to effectively communicate with others; complete and understand complex analysis of numbers; read, analyze and interpret written materials; develop team to meet and exceed company standards; ensure compliance with company policies; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements; maintain positive working relationships; troubleshoot and solve problems.
Physical: Must be able to hear and verbally communicate for hours at a time, use computer equipment. Moderate noise level and limited exposure to physical risk.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Knowledge of modern business communication, office procedures and methods. Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to establish priorities, work independently with minimal supervision, and facilitate teamwork.
Equipment Used: headsets, telephones, computer, other office equipment as needed.
Special/ Additional Requirements: Persons in this position may be required to pass a drug, alcohol, credit, and/or criminal background check.
Back to top