Social Media Manager
We are seeking a Social Media Manager to oversee all of Influenster’s social media channels and collaborate with our Content Team on a wide variety of social initiatives.
• Develop and implement strategies to grow each of our social media channels.
• Manage and compile daily social calendars.
• Continuously promote our campaign content and in-house videos on our various social channels.
• Collaborate with the rest of the Content Team in the strategic planning and implementation of branded initiatives.
• Ensure member engagement across all platforms.
Desired experience and skill set:
• 4+ years of social media management experience – ideally at a social media or creative agency
• Proficient with major social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
• Proven client relationship and leadership skills
• Knowledge of social media analytics tools
• Excellent written and oral communication skills - with a knack for creating entertaining and clickable content
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities
• Organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work on-site at our downtown NYC headquarters
• Competitive compensation
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Tons of snacks and a huge variety of coffee
• Friendly and fun team
Meet Some of Influenster's Employees
Jack creates new business opportunities by identifying brands that are interested in using Influenster’s Software-as-a-Service platform. He also oversees the product management for new company products in development.
Back to top