We are seeking a Marketing Director to oversee all of Influenster’s marketing efforts including, acquisition marketing, PR, user marketing, and social media. The Director will manage the members of our marketing team and ensure that initiatives are aligned across channels while advising on growth and strategy.
• Oversee our marketing team members (currently 4 people).
• Develop and implement high-impact strategies for multi-channel digital marketing efforts to drive member acquisition, campaign performance, and strong ROI across social media, e-mail, search, CRM, display and other channels.
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency and revenue generation.
• Manage the tactical implementation, execution, reporting, testing, and improvement of marketing campaigns.
• Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to lead generation and branding objectives.
• Function as both a “leader” and “doer”. Provide leadership for the members of the marketing team while also executing tasks as a ‘hands-on’ member of the team.
• Develop innovative approaches to the company’s overall marketing approach, maintain leading-edge capabilities and mentor peers in best practices and latest trends.
Desired experience and skill set:
• 10+ years of marketing experience - managerial experience is a must
• Experience with B2B and SaaS marketing strongly preferred
• Experience working with and pitching to online, print, and broadcast media outlets
• Knowledge of analytics tools such as DFP, and Google Analytics
• Proven experience designing and executing marketing plans that produce significant results
• Experience with social media marketing
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, and creative thinking capabilities
• Organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work on-site at our downtown NYC headquarters
• Competitive compensation
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Tons of snacks and a huge variety of coffee
• Friendly and fun team
Meet Some of Influenster's Employees
Jack creates new business opportunities by identifying brands that are interested in using Influenster’s Software-as-a-Service platform. He also oversees the product management for new company products in development.
Back to top