Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
In this role, you will build mobile applications that help our growers move towards better more efficient agricultural practices. This is a new team in the engineering organization, so it is a great opportunity to build something from the ground up in the latest tech stack.
- Implement mobile user interfaces that are highly intuitive, reliable, and meet the needs of our customers
- Implement testing, integration & deployment pipelines for mobile applications
- Extremely focused on the end-user, developing a deep understanding of the user and their needs
- Passion for software development and modern software development practices
- Works and interacts well with software engineering, product management, business development, and customers
- Passion for Indigo’s mission and values
- Strong communication skills
- Not afraid to ask questions; able to quickly learn new technologies and stay up-to-date with best practices
- Results-oriented, demonstrating an ability to meet deadlines
- 3+ years professional front end experience required
- Strong React Native or iOS native development
- Experience with mobile applications live on App or Play store.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment required
Meet Some of Indigo's Employees
Katie C.Head of People
Katie is helping to strategically build an organization that offers a whole new kind of Human Resources—a place where employees can be honest and understood.
Back to top