Senior IT Product Manager
- Memphis, TN
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The Senior IT Product Manager is the liaison between Indigo’s IT team and the North America Commercial organization. In this role, you will be responsible for creating & maintaining strategic IT roadmaps to ensure alignment of IT with business objectives. This is a “hands-on” role, in which you will work closely with business stakeholders to gather & document functional requirements, and then translate them to IT projects & technical solutions primarily within (but not limited to) the Salesforce.com CRM environment. You will work directly with both technical IT and business teams, managing escalations & broader communication across these teams.
As a trusted business partner, you will lead cross-functional teams to ensure that the tactical & strategic objectives of Indigo’s local country entities are met. In this role you will guide and ensure the successful implementation of CRM initiatives and will be responsible for maintaining enhancement backlogs together with business teams. Critical to this role is the ability to analyze complex business processes, create & maintain strategic partnerships with business leaders, and translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Strong customer-focused mindset
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- High energy performer who can thrive in a fast paced, interrupt driven environment
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented thinker. Analytical with strong attention to detail.
- High level of focus on tasks, while effectively managing different priorities.
- 5+ years as an IT Product Manager, IT Business Partner or similar role involving strategic partnership with senior business and technology stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com CRM. Oracle ERP experience is a plus.
- Experience managing IT project portfolios & roadmaps
- Strong business analysis experience, including the capturing & documentation of functional requirements.
- Proven experience with systems integration, including functional design & documentation of data integrations between various IT systems & customer software applications,
- Agile/SCRUM delivery framework experience, Atlassian Jira/Confluence experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of master data (Customer, Supplier, Product) best practices and concepts.
- Ability to enforce tactical, operational IT processes while contributing strategically to business objectives.
- Experience supporting commercial sales organizations and processes is preferred.
- Can travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, System Engineering or a related field
Back to top