Sales Operations Contract Processor
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The role of the Sales Operations Contract Processor will be responsible for processing Sales Contracts while achieving approval process deadlines ensuring all signatures are done properly and all contract documents are complete. This individual will serve as a point of contact for contractual questions and recommendations, and act as a liaison for sales operations and the legal department regarding contracts and contractual obligations. This individual must have outstanding attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and have an elevated level of dedication.
Outcomes & Responsibilities:
- Process Sales Contracts within 2 hours of receipt (minus exception contracts) while ensuring accuracy and adequacy of all contract data.
- Answer Questions about contracts and give recommendations regarding contract documents to account managers.
- Retrieve and maintain account credit records for Model and Direct Customers
- Provide Sales Support to Account Managers
- Work with Data Coordinator to ensure accurate sales data
- Serve as a backup for Data Coordination
- Highly organized and outstanding attention to detail
- Able to multitask, re-prioritize and respond quickly
- Outstanding organization skills; enjoys structure and process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with people of all levels and personalities
- Knowledge of Best Practices
- Strong ability to collaborate with others
- Team Player with an elevated level of dedication
- 2 or more years in an Administrative or Sales Operations role
- Must have at least intermediate skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PPT
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Oracle experience preferred but not required
- SharePoint experience preferred but not required
Meet Some of Indigo's Employees
Head of People
Katie is helping to strategically build an organization that offers a whole new kind of Human Resources—a place where employees can be honest and understood.
Back to top