Sales Data Coordinator
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The role of the Sales Data Coordinator will support the sales operations team by managing the inflow of data from Indigo Grower contracts, handling data requests multiple stakeholders, and ensuring data is accurate before reports are built for internal distribution. The Sales Operations and Data Coordinator will report to the Sales Operations Associate. The position is based in Memphis, TN.
- Successfully capture, verify, and organize data related to the Indigo Grower contract or Indigo Marketplace enrollment.
- Review all contracts to ensure accuracy and adequacy of all contract data
- Work with contract processing team or other internal functions when additional data is needed or if data is questionable
- Assist Indigo Grower Customer Service team with data collection logging and upkeep.
- Data cleaning and preparation for report building using Salesforce.com and MS Excel
- Create and record processes for data collection, cleaning, and organization for the Sales Operations contract processing team.
- Provide data for and assist in periodic audits of order data and documents pertaining to contracted business with Grower customers
Attributes and Competencies:
- Passionate about being accurate and structuring data for others consumption
- SharePoint or other cloud based file storage systems experience, preferred
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Best Practices and document procedures, preferred
- Must be a team player with a high level of dedication
- Must be self-starter with ability to anticipate needs
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented, with ability to notice discrepancies and make logical corrections or recommendations to approve.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for Indigo and our core values
- 2+ years’ experience in data administration preferably in a Sales Operations role
- Excel experience, required
- Salesforce.com experience, required, particularly administrating data management and report construction
Meet Some of Indigo's Employees
Head of People
Katie is helping to strategically build an organization that offers a whole new kind of Human Resources—a place where employees can be honest and understood.
Back to top