Digital CX Analyst
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health. The company’s scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Indigo Argentina is hiring! Look at this Great opportunity!
Indigo is the world's highest valued agtech startup, with a $3.5 billion post-money valuation. Indigo started with a microbe-based seed treatment in 2016 and has since evolved into an online grain marketplace, an online transport matchmaking service for that grain, a carbon market to give farmers a financial incentive for sequestering carbon with regenerative agriculture, and a data platform underscored by its satellite imagery business.
This position is temporary, with high probabilities to become permanent
As a Digital CX Analyst you center your work around your user experiences, you have a process-oriented mind, and are proficient in the field of Data Analytics. You consider yourself passionate about technology around data and analytics. You love to analyze data in depth, decode its meaning by understanding how it relates with user actions and interactions through different Digital Products.
- Build and maintain datasets that support operational execution and enable reporting tools
- Map processes and data flows
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources, reorganize data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine
- Support Digital Product Projects, including third-party technology implementations
- Provide feedback around process flow improvements to Indigo’s software development team
- Stay up-to-date with technology trends & products in the space of big data, analytics, and fin-tech
- Interpret data sets that are generated through Indigo’s Digital Platforms, paying attention to trends and patterns that can help us understand the users’ interest and focus
- Collaborate with Digital Product Team to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance, based on data and/or users’ feedback
- Lead local onboarding / User training (internal & external)
- Capture user feedback and bugs related to Digital Product performance
- Ensure that there is adoption of new Digital Products, document pain points affecting user experiences, and suggest improvements
- Fluency in English is required
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Outstanding in Storytelling with Visualization Tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Programming language (SQL, Python)
- Acquainted with Data Science
- Passionate about technology related to data, analytics, and fin-tech
- Acquainted with Data Science
Back to top