Culture is integral at Index. We look for people who believe in what we’re doing, contribute to our long-term success and make this an amazing place to work. Culture starts with a careful recruitment approach and we’re looking for a full-time Sourcer to join our Recruiting team in Toronto. You will focus on outbound communication with candidates in all of our major markets - Toronto, NYC, SF and London. You will work closely with the Talent team as well as Hiring Managers to understand the roles we’re hiring for and competitive landscape in each market. You’ll need at least one year in a technical recruiting or sourcing capacity to be successful in this position.
Here’s what we want:
Organized: At any time you could be working on 10+ open roles. You’ll need to have the ability to handle managing multiple roles and hundreds of prospective candidates.
Resourceful: We’re looking for someone who has an established network. You’ll need to understand the different markets we work in but also utilize our 340+ employees to get the information you don’t have.
Approachable: A major part of this position will be communicating with top tier talent! We’re looking for someone with great energy who is determined to find the right fit for each role and not afraid to reach out to a few hundred people to find the right one.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Working cross functionally with multiple teams across IX both on the commercial and engineering side to find potential talent and build a solid pipeline of exceptional candidates to join our team
- Properly document and track all candidate activity including your outreach efforts, response rates, follow-ups, etc.
- Leverage various sourcing channels and methods to develop a proactive and steady pipeline of qualified talent for both open roles and opportunistic hires
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand current and future needs of the business and specific requirements of roles
- Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates to Recruiter or hiring manager for further consideration
- Find creative ways to capture candidates attention during initial reach-out stage - experience with Linkedin Recruiter is essential but we’d love to see other creative means - both digital and in-person
- Creates a monthly/quarterly dashboard of metrics, utilizing a variety of analytical tools to perform statistical analysis measures to evaluate effectiveness of sourcing strategies
- Other administrative functions as needed
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top