Technical Solutions Consultant
Index Exchange is looking for Technical Solutions Consultants (TSC) to join our NYC team. The Global Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of technologists who sit at the intersection of Sales, Software Development and Marketing. As a TSC, you will be responsible for providing world class technical leadership and subject matter expertise to our existing customers and prospects. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX TSC team is the right fit for you.
Here’s what we want:
Technical: For this role you will need to have expertise in programmatic advertising as well as web and mobile development. You will also need experience in big data/data.
Collaborative: This position requires someone who can work with their teammates by mentoring, training, and collaborating with them.
Creative: You will be coordinating with our incredible engineering team, located in Canada, to identify, report, and resolve any issue that may arise during the integration process.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Achieve expert level end-to-end understanding of our product suite and infrastructure
- In-depth diagnosis of incoming integration issues that have been escalated to the TSC team
- Develop tools to improve the team's efficiency, fix bugs and develop new custom features
- Partner with clients to understand and develop customized engineering solutions based on their requirements and constraints
- Participate in design review meetings with product and engineering teams to provide feedback and insight on upcoming product plans
- Deliver value and satisfaction to our customers by optimizing their current deployments of the IX platform and by identifying and developing measurable and repeatable best practices
Here what you have:
- Passion for technology and eager to dive-in to figure out how things work
- Highly motivated self-starter who is team oriented and creative
- Flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities; eager to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to help make projects and clients successful
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Experience with Linux and Cloud based development environments
- Solid knowledge of databases and experience in generating and executing SQL
- 3+ years of technical consulting or development experience in a software company
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Back to top