Index Exchange is looking for Solutions Consultants (SC) to join our Milan team! The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Software Development, and Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the SC to influence the entire customer life cycle at IX. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: This role will require you to liaise in lock step with our sales team to deliver best in class service and act as a trusted technical advisor to our premium publishers.
Collaborative: Each function of our partner success team relies upon the other; it is crucial that you possess a positive, can-do attitude when working with the other functions of the team in order to provide great service to our publishers.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for securing the technical win in a sales/upsell cycle
- Will qualify and broaden deals with prospective clients by acting as a trusted technical advisor
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Must be able to author and deliver presentations to various decision-making audiences including executives, marketing, IT and developers
- Present company’s technology, including demonstrating deep familiarity with company’s infrastructure, software, networking and security stack
- Perform competitor research and remain current in industry and technology trends
- Convey market requests and needs to R&D in a clear, concise manner
- Assist the account team to develop sales strategies and proposals
- Create thought leadership through writing, webinars, user group presentations and by taking an active involvement in the industry
Here’s what you have:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time within the region
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Proven track record in giving sales-oriented presentations to C-level audiences
- 3+ years of technical sales or consulting experience in a software company
- Experience selling into Publishers or working with the AdTech stack
- Ability to build and present custom demonstrations based on customer requirements using various web and mobile technologies
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Back to top