Index Exchange is currently looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Commercial Recruitment team. At Index Exchange, our Recruiters are talent consultants who bring recruiting excellence and creative ideas to multi-faceted, large scale, competitive challenges. Recruiters are trusted with the strategic ownership for attracting and hiring outstanding innovators and leaders who will continue to raise the bar for what is possible, contributing to our Customer’s, and Index Exchange's success.
Recruiters are a critical partner to the business, continuously earning trust with leaders at all levels, and partnering effectively cross-functionally throughout the organization.
These opportunities require hands-on partnership with the business to lead effective candidate sourcing of passive talent including assessments and, when applicable, closing approaches including offer negotiations and understanding candidate motivators. In this role you would be responsible for partnering closely with Business Clients and other HR and Recruiting Leaders to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and hiring metrics.
The strongest candidates for this opportunity will have experience hiring across both active and passive channels.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pipe; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers. Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Manage all stages of the recruiting process, from candidate engagement to offer.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Lead the briefing meetings and participate in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches.
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
Here’s what we want:
- You have 5+ years of experience in recruiting especially working on unique or hard to fill roles
- Advanced proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse (or another ATS), Google Docs, Microsoft Office, etc.
- You also know the New York scene and enjoy having a visible presence in the community
- You maintain impeccable organization and constantly reassess priorities while working on multiple roles at once
- The ability to pull data on your hiring activity, understand how to action that data to create a better process/pipeline and feel comfortable presenting that information to key people in the organization
- You enjoy offering mentorship and insights and can make the team around you better - we want someone to lead by example and experience
- Experience within the AdTech industry would be an asset
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our offices speak to who we are: wide-open spaces where we can freely collaborate
- We offer free snacks, drinks, and catered lunches on Fridays
- We have flexible hours and no dress code
- Annual celebrations (BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands, Hack Days) and milestone outings
- An amazing benefits package, RRSP matching, and we subsidize your gym membership – if you want one – so you only pay $5 monthly
- Career mentoring and skills training
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email IX.AllHumanResources@indexexchange.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
Back to top