Senior Product Manager
As an Engineering-first company, we live and die by the quality of our product. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team and help push our product through its next iteration. If you're passionate about creating great products from scratch, love working with other creative people and value top-tier Engineering talent then Product at IX great fit for you. Typical resume rundowns are welcome but we need to see what you’re excited about and what great products you’ve already created - please include an example or link to a product you've been instrumental in building.
Here’s what we want:
- Collaborative: A natural leader who can rally together teams across Engineering, UX, Marketing, Business Development & Client Services into a Voltron-esque mega-team. You can also herd cats & work with our Project Management team to ensure all the Agile cats are stack ranked and tracked
- Customer Focused: You love speaking with customers from world leading publishers to advertisers and agencies and you’re excited to help publishers grow revenue and digital ad sales to thrive
- Data Driven: Using data to make decisions is second nature to you. You’re great with revenue and customer analytics and you not only pronounce SQL the right way but you know how to use it
- Technical: You enjoy working on big tech problems with Eng where remembering O(n) and O(nlogn) actually matters as n is huge at Index
- Product Knowledge: You have taken your product ideas from conception to market launch and you’ve launched multiple products. Having lived through a few failures is good too
Here’s what you have:
- You love tech and have a B.Sc./B.Eng. in Computer Science, Math, Computer/Software Engineering or Physics
- 2-4 years Product Management experience
- Ad tech experience/exposure/knowledge would be a huge asset but we also have the right people in the company to teach you
- Online video experience (SFW video to be clear) would be fabulous
- The right personality to naturally gel with Engineers, hang out with Sales, brainstorm with Marketing, dig through revenue with our Analysts, and lose gracefully at foosball (not necessarily all at the same time)
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
Back to top