Senior Product Manager
As an Engineering-first company, we live and die by the quality of our product. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team and help push our product through its next iteration. If you're passionate about creating great products from scratch, love working with other creative people and value top-tier Engineering talent then Product at IX great fit for you. Typical resume rundowns are welcome but we need to see what you’re excited about and what great products you’ve already created - please include an example or link to a product you've been instrumental in building.
Here’s what we want:
- Collaborative: A natural leader who can rally together teams across Engineering, UX, Marketing, Business Development & Client Services into a Voltron-esque mega-team. You can also herd cats & work with our Project Management team to ensure all the Agile cats are stack ranked and tracked
- Customer Focused: You love speaking with customers from world leading publishers to advertisers and agencies and you’re excited to help publishers grow revenue and digital ad sales to thrive
- Data Driven: Using data to make decisions is second nature to you. You’re great with revenue and customer analytics and you not only pronounce SQL the right way but you know how to use it
- Technical: You enjoy working on big tech problems with Eng where remembering O(n) and O(nlogn) actually matters as n is huge at Index
- Product Knowledge: You have taken your product ideas from conception to market launch and you’ve launched multiple products. Having lived through a few failures is good too
Here’s what you have:
- You love tech and have a B.Sc./B.Eng. in Computer Science, Math, Computer/Software Engineering or Physics
- 4-8 years of Product Management experience
- Ad tech experience/exposure/knowledge would be a huge asset but we also have the right people in the company to teach you
- Online video experience (SFW video to be clear) would be fabulous
- The right personality to naturally gel with Engineers, hang out with Sales, brainstorm with Marketing, dig through revenue with our Analysts, and lose gracefully at foosball (not necessarily all at the same time)
Why you’ll love working here:
- Beautiful and conveniently located office in the Financial District of downtown San Francisco with an open layout, for ease of collaboration
- Free snacks and drinks in the office and weekly team lunches on Fridays
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Up to $50 dollar monthly allowance to the gym/health club of your choice
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email IX.AllHumanResources@indexexchange.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
Back to top