Programmatic Account Executive - Sydney
We are looking for a Programmatic Account Executive to join our growing Sydney team and help us manage our expanding APAC stable of business. In this role you will be responsible for the management and coordination of private marketplace activity between our premium publishers and APAC based brand, agency and DSP buyers.
This opportunity will require that you work very closely with the IX team in Sydney but also align yourself closely with our London and New York-based Demand organisation. You will be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment and have a much higher degree of technical proficiency than your average role - prior exposure to ad tech terminology and trends will go a long way to setting you up for success. This role will require occasional travel to the UK and North America as well as possible travel within Australia and New Zealand.
Here’s what we want:
- Strategic: IX values partnerships and providing strategic insights to the agencies and marketers who leverage our exchange. You will utilise your operational mindset to ensure all deals and opportunities scale effectively
- Collaborative: In order to retain and maintain our growing agency accounts, you will work cross-functionally with sales, business intelligence, and pub-side teams and become a subject matter expert on the performance and growth of our partners
- Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time and expected to communicate effectively, and often, both internally and externally. Building trusted relationships with agencies and marketers is essential to success
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Take responsibility for the creation, management, troubleshooting and optimisation of all PMP deals operating in APAC, as well as provide reporting for the team in APAC and senior stakeholders
- Work with each buyer to understand their specific inventory needs, manage and develop relationships through the full life-cycle of the PMP deal — pre-sales support, onboarding and ongoing relationship/technical management
- Work to gain in-depth knowledge of publisher inventory, in order to recommend relevant deal opportunities to buyers (proactively and reactively)
- Demonstrate a high level of comfort and proficiency with analysing data and providing insights for PMP deals; provide detailed bid activity reports to DSPs, buyers, publishers and business development teams, and use this data to provide an analytical framework
- Work cross-functionally with other IX teams to implement operational strategies and document new processes to help improve client experience
Here’s what you have:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media
- An in depth understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape (e.g. ad server, ad network, exchange, SSP, DSP, agency trading desk, PMP, etc.)
- An advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel is essential
- Proficiency in data visualization tools, such as DOMO, Tableau and similar programs is considered an asset
- Native fluency in English is required. Other language skills, particularly Japanese, would be considered a bonus
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top