Product Marketing Manager
Index Exchange is searching for a Manager, Product Marketing with a desire to make an impact on our growing business. Our Product Marketing team works closely with the Sales teams, Product team, and Marketing & Communications team to drive strategy, awareness, and insights to our suite of products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Have a full understanding of our product roadmap and actively execute on internal and external education around the product roadmap for the product suite you’ll be supporting.
- Work hand-in-hand with the product team to clearly articulate the value of each new product release across a range of mediums, including: presentation materials, internal training materials, case studies, and client communications.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, competitors, and the ecosystem and leverage it to continually update our unique selling proposition.
- Work cross functionally across the marketing and product teams to develop and effectively implement the go-to-market strategy for new products and partnerships.
- Work closely with sales to ensure we are building the knowledge, tools and collateral to do their jobs most effectively
- Work with the rest of the Engagement team to build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level
- Work in tandem with Product Management to define product KPIs, measure progress towards goal, and iterate on existing product lines
Who we’re looking for:
- Highly organized project manager and multitasker extraordinaire who can work across teams and balance multiple priorities and deadlines, with a strong history of getting things done.
- Excellent writer and communicator
- You’re able to take complex technical concepts and create outputs that are accessible and interesting to a wide range of audiences
- Collaborative, curious, self-driven learner
- The right personality to gel with Engineers, hang with Sales, brainstorm with Marketing, and talk data with our Analysts
- 2-4 years experience in project management, product marketing or sales
- Ability to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience leading by influence
- Client facing experience
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- You may not understand our industry or suite of products upon first day, but you have the ability to quickly and effectively learn the nuances of the ad tech industry.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Work out of our office in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands)
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships and more
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Back to top