We hired our first employee in the UK in 2015 and since then we’ve grown the team to nearly 20 full-time employees. We’re scheduled to move into our first dedicated office, in Soho, later this year and we’re looking for an Office Manager to join the Index Exchange team. We looking for someone who has experience running and small to medium-sized office and who can keep people, information and other resources organized. Our London office acts as a hub for all of our business in Europe and you should expect to welcome and handle visiting partners and clients. You’ll also be asked to manage all incoming calls, mail and customer inquiries. Experience with the Microsoft Office suite is essential, especially Outlook and Excel. Each day will present new challenges and priorities and you’ll need to be an adept problem solver.
Here’s what we want:
Organized: Consummate organization and time management skills are required. You know where everything is and how it got there. We’re looked for a well-developed attention to detail
Welcoming: You will ensure that employees and visitors are taken care of and have everything they need to be comfortable and productive
Adaptable: You will need to balance multiple priorities on a regular basis . Figuring out what needs to get done and in what order is essential.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Answer phones, greet visitors and respond to customer enquiries
- Responsible for organizing all activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. This includes the organizing of people, information and other resources
- Receive and route incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- RFPs, RFQs for contract services, including maintenance and repairs, and process invoices
- Ensure office is maintained to local health and safety standards
- Receive shipments and put away stock (pop, snacks, coffee, etc.) and arrange catering for Friday team lunches
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top