Manager, Sales Engineering
Index Exchange is looking for a Manager, Sales Engineering to join our growing New York team and lead our globally distributed Sales Engineering (SE) operations. The SE team at Index Exchange (IX) is comprised of seasoned Ad Tech experts who are able to manage publisher needs while making the most innovative, real-time advertising solutions simple and accessible. In this role you’ll focus on the East and West coast segment of our business, act as an escalation point across our entire business and lead the other members of the team.
Each Sales Engineer owns each client engagement as it relates to technical implementation and optimization of our innovative technologies. On a day to day basis they lead the process of customizing solutions to meet publishers’ unique business model and requirements. This includes the assessment of viable options; formulating and presenting these options to various levels of management; influencing and directing decisions that result in optimal performance; overseeing the production of deliverables, and establishing trusted advisor status with key stakeholders. The Sales Engineer organization has direct alignment with our Account Operations teams and you’ll be there to support them through pre- and post-sales.
Here’s what we want
Leadership: In this role, you will manage a global team of Sales Engineers of varying tenure and experience and must be able to lead, motivate, and coach the team to success. You must possess strong managerial experience of technical resources
Knowledgeable: This role will require you to liaise in conjecture with our sales team to deliver best in class service to our premium publishers. Our publishers will look to you to provide detailed insights on technical integrations of our platform based on learning and understanding the ad stack we plan to configure with.
Collaborative: Each function of our partner success team relies upon the other; it is crucial that you possess a positive, can-do attitude when working with the other functions of the team in order to provide great service to our publishers capitalizing on integration expertise.
Here’s what you need
- Exposure to Ad Tech or an Enterprise or SaaS environment. Knowledge and experience inside the Ad Tech space and targeted knowledge about IX’s offering is a huge plus but we can also teach you this
- Experience managing teams - creating goals, mentoring, giving feedback, opening up channels for communication, performance reviews and growth all need to be areas you’re well versed in
- The ability to deliver dynamic and engaging presentations around our offering throughout the sales cycle
- A grasp of contemporary web technologies and attendant topics is key
Why you’ll love working here
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top