Manager, Content Marketing
Index Exchange is looking for a Manager, Content Marketing with 4-6 years of prior experience, to join our Marketing and Communication team. The MarComm Department plays a vital role in promoting the business and mission of our organization. It serves as the face of our company, coordinating and producing all materials representing the business globally. We are looking for someone who can develop big ideas featuring the latest digital concepts to generate interest and demand for Index Exchange products.
Here’s what we want:
- Organized: Plan and maintain email calendar with stakeholders, ensuring timely delivery of flawless campaigns
- Knowledgeable: Act as subject matter expert on all things content optimization; manage SEM, SEO, Display, etc. with a strong focus of driving new customer acquisition strategies
- Creative: Proactively stay abreast of industry trends and recommend ways the business can capitalize on these changes.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage IX website updates and enhancements. Maintain blog production calendar and implement SEO strategy through technical improvements
- Work with Director, Content Marketing to maintain marketplace prominence and presence
- Collaborate with other pillars of the MarComm team to develop and enhance content marketing campaigns across all Index Exchange offices
- Support all video (brand marketing & e-learning) production - including planning, on-site coordination and distribution
Here’s what you have:
- Expert understanding of all digital marketing principals, including: SEO, SEM/PPC, Social Media advertising, Analytics and Insights, etc
- Experience building out email campaigns; knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Working knowledge of/experience with Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics and Google Adwords (Certified preferred, not required)
- The right personality to brainstorm with Marketing, naturally gel with Engineers, hang out with Sales, dig through numbers with our Analysts, and lose gracefully at foosball (not necessarily all at the same time)
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top