Junior Salesforce Administrator
As a Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will be joining the Index Sales Operations team and report to the Salesforce Solutions Manager. Sales Operations aims to establish a framework for achieving peak productivity, providing a frictionless environment where Index teams can build amazing products, and deliver them quickly and at scale to publishers.
Sales Operations serves as a critical link between the development and execution of our sales and go-to-market strategies. We connect Product, Marketing, and the sell-side of our business to ensure the successful dissemination of knowledge and resources within the commercial teams. We will organize and structure sales efforts so that Index’s white glove service remains best in class and ensure the fast and effective delivery of current and future products.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: The ideal candidate will have prior experience in managing Salesforce CRM and have strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning (Sales Cloud) including best practices, process automation and data analytics. Salesforce Certified Administrator credential is highly preferred.
Detail Oriented: This role requires someone who is passionate about improving user security, data visibility and data integrity within the platform . The candidate will proactively ensure that quality standards are met and that solutions implemented within Salesforce are performing as designed.
Collaborative: The candidate should be comfortable in understanding user requests and prioritize accordingly. The role requires the candidate to effectively communicate and provide immediate support and training.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Triage user requests, provide support and document user wish lists and ideas.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon needs communicated by users including proactive initiatives to provide additional business insight.
- Ensure optimum data integrity, completion and accuracy through continuous data imports and backups using tools like the Data Loader.
- Create and manage custom field / objects, workflow rules, record types, validation rules and Lightning page layouts.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Provide Salesforce training for new hires, new users and new feature development.
Here's why you’ll love working here:
- Work out of our office in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands)
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships and more
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Back to top