HR Project Manager
Index Exchange is looking for an agile HR Project Manager to join our growing People team in New York!
Here’s what we want:
Analytical: Managing and tracking deliverables for global People initiatives and projects, the HR Project manager must have strong analytics expertise and ability to build reports for tracking and measurement of effectiveness
Agile: You are obsessed with Agile methodology and have a handle on process and project tracking. You are passionate about communication, group dynamics and you are not afraid to raise issues and drive changes in the quest to build an environment of continuous improvement for the People team
Organized: This role will require someone with strong organizational skills as the HR Project Manager will be able to communicate project status updates, prioritize information and ensure teams are tracking to meet deadlines
Collaborative: As you support a globally distributed team, you should thrive on over communicating, setting proper expectations and managing timelines for projects. Reporting directly to the VP, People & Culture, you will track all deliverables for strategic initiatives through analysis
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Leverage superior communication skills and process expertise to ensure projects are tracking on time and stakeholders have all of the tools they need to successfully meet deadlines
- Support VP of People and Culture through project life cycle, reporting, forecasting, dashboards, presentation decks and deliverables
- Managing team roadmap for People Team
- Collaborate closely with technical project management team as internal peers for best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Handling timelines, dependencies, deliverables and reporting for multiple projects
- Produce structured reporting on each initiative as it relates to measurement and outcome of strategic project-based initiatives
- Utilize JIRA and other project management tools for tracking purposes
- Produce reports, decks, updates, and communications in lockstep with strategy as described by the VP of People and Culture
- Agile project management experience
- Consulting experience is a plus; strong project management and agile methodology is required
- Amazing verbal and written skills, able to communicate to audiences of every level clearly
- Strong Time management and prioritization skills
- BA/BS in Management in business, economics, or similar discipline
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate the diversity of race, color, and ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification- diversity is the human experience. for those who show grit, passion, and humility- IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you'd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
Meet Some of Index Exchange's Employees
VP, Marketing & Communications
As the inaugural VP of Marketing & Communications, Emily is responsible for building a team that handles everything from product marketing and communications to events and social media.
Back to top