HR Business Partner
- London, United Kingdom
Index Exchange is looking for an HR Business Partner to join our international team! You’ll be part of a driven and passionate Global People team who are striving to make a difference in our organization. This role is based in London, however you will have global reach partnering with our offices across EMEA and APAC.
Here’s what we are looking for:
Tactical: The HRBP partners with group leaders & managers on talent management, coaching and training, employee relations, process improvement, employee onboarding and off boarding, succession planning, talent forecasting and planning, HR and employment law, diversity and inclusion, and culture development with a view to drive engagement and success.
Collaborative: In this role, you will work cross-functionally with the people team to strategize best practices, communicate people first initiatives, deliver any trends and optimization recommendations to our global team. Possessing strong business acumen, you align yourself as a trusted partner to the business leaders to ensure continued employee engagement.
Knowledgeable: As the go-to for our Managers to develop effective and engaging people programs you have 5+ years experience building, maintaining and improving employee programs, influencing decision making, coaching and mentoring, and local employment law. Experience working in a fast-paced, technology company is strongly preferred in this role.
International exposure: As the Business Partner for our International region you will have prior experience partnering with offices across the globe. We are growing business and opening new offices in exciting locations regions in 2020 and so EMEA and APAC experience will be essential for this role.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Proactively building relationships with business leaders and employees, gaining trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
- Being accountable for exciting strategic projects, everything from workforce-related efforts, change management, organizational design, implementation of new performance metrics, career development and talent development strategies.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition, L&D, Workplace and People Operations teams on a daily basis.
- Partnering with managers to build KPIs to help optimize their team’s engagement and productivity.
- Partnering with managers and broader People Operations team to resolve sensitive employee-relations situations including conducting thoughtful, thorough, and objective investigations & termination processes.
- Championing Diversity & Inclusion efforts and provide support for initiatives aimed at fostering and enriching an inclusive employee experience.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, immigration, etc..
- Coaching, counseling and guiding management on the execution of performance coaching, management, feedback, and follow-up.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- We are a global organisation with a huge focus on collaboration and building out our community internally.
- The work space is built for creativity and is bright and inviting space with room to unwind, decompress and take time for you.
- You dress for the day you have ahead, therefore there is no formal dress code. We believe that food nourishes the brain and therefore we have lots of great snacks.
- A collaborative team with events, and celebrations to recognize our successes and plan for the future.
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental plan
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
At Index Exchange. we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate the diversity of race, colour, and ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification- diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility- IX welcomes you.
Back to top